The aim of the Conflict Resolution Training qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge required to manage conflict in the workplace as part of their role and be able to manage their own personal safety. This qualification is aimed at anyone who is required to deal with conflict as part of their role in addition to managing their own personal safety e.g. lone workers.
The qualification is designed for a variety of sectors and roles which require employees and volunteers to manage potential conflict and their own personal safety as part of their role e.g. dealing with members of the public and fellow colleagues.
Conflict Resolution Training and Personal Safety
1. Understand the terminology used in conflict resolution.
2. Understand the laws that apply to businesses and their employees.
3. Understand the concepts of a safe working environment and how the risk of conflict can be assessed.
4. Understand the use of appropriate methods to de-escalate a confrontational situation.
5. Understand the importance of personal safety.